If you are committed to your V health and making some much needed lifestyle changes so that your womb can thrive, then this bundle is for you! Included:
- LIFE OF THE PARTY (Yoni Steam Herbs x 3)
- RESERVED SEAT (Yoni Steam Toilet Seat) + FREE storage bag
Life of the Party yoni steam herbs are a blend of 100% natural herbs that support vaginal health. Yoni steaming is used to cleanse and detox the vagina and uterus, regulate your menstrual cycle, significantly ease menstrual cramps and bloating, help to restore good bacteria and balance pH among many other benefits (see full benefits below).
One pack of our steam herbs (50 grams) can be used for 2-3 steam sessions.
- Decreases heavy menstrual flow
- Regulation of irregular or absent menstrual cycles
- Quick healing and tone the reproductive system after birth
- Promotes healing of vaginal tear, episiotomy, or C-section
- Assist with soothing of hemorrhoids
- Helps to restore and balance your pH, bacterial vaginosis and odors
- Relief for symptoms of menopause including dryness or pain
- Increase vaginal wetness and boost libido/enhance sex drive
- Helps tighten the vaginal canal
- Detoxification of the womb, body and mind
- May increase fertility
- Cervical erosion and dysplasia
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) /Adnexa
- Cystitis and other inflammatory conditions in the pelvic area
- Calendula: Cleansing to the vaginal tissues, Detoxifying, Heals Wounds & Aids in the Healing of Scarred Tissues, Vaginal Tears or Hemorrhoids, Inhibits the Spread of Infection, Antimicrobial
- Red Rose: Gentle, Astringent, Relaxing, Uplifting & Calms Nerves, Cleanses Blood, Reduces Menstrual Pain
- Mugwort: Relaxes & Strengthens Uterine Muscles, Eases Cramping & Stimulates Late Menstruation, Astringent & Antimicrobial, Tonifying & Cleansing
- Plantain: Repairs Internal Tissues & Organs, Astringent, Antifungal & Antibacterial, Anti-inflammatory, Relieves Pain, Burning & Itching
- Red Raspberry Leaf: Supports Recovery From Fibroids, Endometriosis & Cysts, Supports Recovery from Uterine Prolapse, Strengthens the Uterus to Prepare for Healthy Pregnancy, Eases Uterine Cramping
- Yarrow: Astringent & Antimicrobial, Cleansing, Relieves Cramps, Tones Tissues, Regulate Menstrual Flow, Increases Circulation
- Rosemary: Aids in Clearing Out Old Blood & Fluids, Antiseptic, Antimicrobial & Purifyng, Treats Bacterial Infections, Inhibits Yeast Growth
- Motherwort: May Increases Fertility, Stimulates Blood Flow, Antispasmodic Muscle Relaxant, Relieves Cramps, Decreases Blood Clotting, Astringent, Tonifies the Uterus
- Boil 3-4 cups of water. Pop out collapsible seat. Place steam seat over toilet. Place desired amount of herbs in your toilet steam seat. Pour boiled water into your steam seat with the herbs. Let stand for approximately 5 minutes to cool. Test with your hand to ensure that it's not too hot. Remove your underwear and sit down over steam. Drape a blanket or sheet over your waist down to the floor so that the steam does not escape. Steam for 20 minutes.
- Yoni steams should NOT be taken orally
- Women should not use it during pregnancy and menstruation, hypertension, heart disease, excessive hunger
- Attention should be paid to preventing scald by boiling water or steam
- People who are allergic to traditional herbal medicine and plants should be advised before use
- Not intended for children
- The elderly should be in the company of family/caregiver, and shouldn’t use it for a long time
- Fumigation Device should be disinfected before using
- Discontinue use immediately if you feel uncomfortable during use
- One-time use only. All used herbs should be discarded
*herbs come in a pink pouch instead of gold pouch temporarily*
This is seriously the best item I've invested in for myself in a while. It's easy to use, comfortable and I just love the steaming gown it comes with.
A week after I steamed I came on my period and had no bloating yall! My cramps are usually extreme and it was less painful *insert happy dance* This was the best thing I could've tried and I’m so happy!!!
Awesome!! 100% recommend I am a returned customer. The seat is actually not that bad to sit on like it may seem and the herbs smell so good to me. Oh and the gown is too cute 😁